Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

bhavesh

Posted by Picasa



I am studding in B.Pharm in
surat in bhagvan mahavir college of pharmacy and it is good institute for studying
pharmacy .

I am born in Surat.

I have passed my H.S.C in archana vidhya bhavan and I got 87.00% in S.S.C. and
took science stream. I got 70.00% in H.S.C.(sci)


Computer Skills:


• Programming languages: Basic

• Operating systems: Windows 95/98/XP

• Scientific applications/ Tools: Photoshop



I also like to chatting and reading new books.



I love making new friends on net and surfing on internet.



I like to playing chess and computer game.





I like to earn myself and to stand at my foot with my power, So I am assistant
of my chemistry sir and earning for my pocket money.



My favorite things



Music: silent and Alfa music. I like sad songs mostly!!!



Movies: Horror and story type



TV: Cartoons network Tom & jerry poppay show



Books: E-books. medical books and general knowledge book



Sports: chess and computer games



Interests: I like to help others I like making new friends from all around the
world




My communities:



My
Earning Community

My
Chatting Community

Indian
Family


Vodafone
Users






Best Features: I can learn new things hurry than others !!!!



About Me: I love all my friends

I am a good friend.

Join Me On Gujaratspider

2 comments:

  1. For latest news and views visit our website ranako.com

    and also our blogs
    http://SACHCHAEENORANAKO.blogspot.com
    http://WETHEPEOPLEOFRAJKOT.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. bhavesh,
    i m mayur
    that gprs settigs for rim is not working

    ReplyDelete