Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

My best Friend- Chirag





This is my friend Chirag, He is very clever and lucky boy.
He is also a very handsome boy of our class and it is my fortune to have a friend like him who is such a clever and handsome boy.
Recently he has bought a bike and he is almost learned how to ride bike.

Chirag is always get result near by me means we both are almost getting nearly equal result in study.He likes chatting on mobile with friends by SMS and he has good collection of SMS in his mobile.

It is the photo taken when he wanted to go to home by bunking the class and I took that photo which he did not know, because I want to give him surprise about that I have blog in which his photo and some description about him placed.

I believe that If photo is taken when a person do not know, the photo will look greatest than photo taken knowingly.

I wish he like this photo and the thought about him I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment