Pages

Monday, November 2, 2009

MY Best Friend PIYUSH




Hello all my friends.

This is my friend PIYUSH, and also too much helpful to me in all the matter, even if it is related to money, matter, in study and all my daily routine life, his help is needed for me and he stands to help me whenever I need it.

well, this is the photo of him in our college library, when our physical pharmacy's journal has to be submitted and he has to complete it before 05:00 pm and at the time when I sit beside him, I thought that it is the best time to take photo of him and he also very serious.

He has wore an appron to go in our prasctical class but he could not attend it at this time because he has tocomplete the journal beefroe 05:00 pm, and if he attend practical class then he could not complete journal, so he must has to bunk the practical class.

He looks very smart and silent but be careful!!!

he is very active and healthy also.He is very strong as stone and also very soft by heart as rose leaf.

Most of he do not like to attend all the lacture, so he bunk at least one lacture per day usually and go to home.
Do not think he is playing and spend his time in doing time-pass things but he go to home bunking the lactuer and read our pharmacy book at home.

it is not eanough for him because If I write his bibilography here I have to make special blog for him.

I took this photo on 26/10/2009 at 04:34 pm

No comments:

Post a Comment